We wish to reassure our patients, during these unprecedented times of COVID-19, that we are doing all we can to keep you and your families safe.
We changed the way we run the surgery. These changes are as follows...
- We are happy, where possible, to carry out consultations over the phone.
- Private patients will be charged €30 for this service.
- The front door will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
- Only patients who have appointments will be allowed into the surgery.
- We ask, where possible, to attend the surgery alone.
- Please DO NOT attend the surgery if you have any new respiratory symptoms.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive, even if you are wearing gloves.
- Please wear a face mask if possible.
- Please use contactless payment where possible or exact cash amount. We are also happy to take payment over the phone.
- Our aim is to have you in and out of the surgery in as quick a time as possible. Please be mindful of this during the consultation time.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves during the consultation and all equipment and surfaces used are cleaned between consultations, please allow time for this.
- Where possible prescriptions will be emailed to your chosen pharmacy.
- Most importantly PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE WORRYING SYMPTOMS. If you need to see a doctor please contact us ASAP.
- If you have a temperature, cough and/or are short of breath, please contact the surgery and will arrange a consultation with a doctor and a referral for COVID-19 testing. This service is free for all. Please have your PPS number at hand.
- If you are over 65 we strongly advise getting a once off pneumovax vaccine.Please contact the surgery for more information.